- Regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- No entry or exit fees
- Distribution paid half yearly after 31 March and 30 September each year (*)
- First mortgage lending only, with conservative loan to valuation ratios not exceeding 66.67% of proper valuation
- Redemption of monies generally available at end of each month (refer below)
- No related party loans
- Investment can only be made using the application form that accompanies the current Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
* The payment of income distributions and the repayment of capital are not guaranteed and there may be circumstances where no distributions are paid. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
The Trust is a non-liquid scheme and there is no automatic right of redemption. The Trust has a formal redemption facility in place which allows investors to apply for redemptions on a monthly basis. Redemptions will only be paid in full if there is sufficient cash set aside at the end of the month in which the redemption request is made and partial redemptions may be paid in any particular month. The current withdrawal offer and withdrawal request form follow.
Withdrawal Offer - to Sept 2019
Withdrawal Request Form - to Sept 2019
In providing the PDS, ASIC requires that we draw your attention to matters regarding investments generally. We point out that in providing the PDS to you we have not considered your objectives, financial situation or needs and are not providing you with advice as to whether this is an appropriate investment for your particular circumstances. We draw your attention to the disclaimer of advice on page iv of the PDS.
We recommend that you seek independent financial advice.
PDS 10 - 21 September 2017
Additional Investment Application Form - 21 September 2017
Disclosures against the benchmarks and disclosure principles required under ASIC Regulatory Guide 45, together with the most recent annual and interim financial statements for the Trust and accompanying letters to investors follow. The benchmark and disclosure principles disclosures are updated at least twice yearly.
Benchmark and disclosure principles disclosures
Annual Financial Statements - 31 March 2019
Letter to Investors - year ended 31 March 2019
Interim Financial Statements - 30 September 2018
Letter to Investors - six months to 30 September 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS
Attribution Managed Investment Trust Regime (AMIT)
Any further information requiring continuous disclosure under the provisions of Chapter 6CA of the Corporations Act 2001 will be published here in accordance with ASIC Regulatory Guide 198 - Unlisted disclosing entities: Continuous disclosure obligations.